KUTLU FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KUTLU FORUM

Bilgi ve Paylaşım Platformuna Hoş Geldiniz

AnasayfaLatest imagesKayıt OlGiriş yap

CEVŞEN İNGİLİZCE

Aşağa gitmek 
YazarMesaj
@bdulKadir
Adminstratör
@bdulKadir

Mesaj Sayısı : 6717
Rep Gücü : 10015153
Rep Puanı : 97
Kayıt tarihi : 17/03/09
Yaş : 61
Nerden : İzmir

CEVŞEN İNGİLİZCE Empty
MesajKonu: CEVŞEN İNGİLİZCE   CEVŞEN İNGİLİZCE Icon_minitimeCuma Ekim 30, 2009 9:04 am

Bismilla Hir Rahma Nir Rahim
Allahoomma Salle Alaa Mohammadin Wa Aale Mohammad

"Sobhanaka Ya Laa Illaha Illa Anta! Ghavsal-Ghavsal Ghavsa Khallisna Minan-Nare Ya Rabbe"
(Note: To be repeated after each Dua'a)

There is no deity but Thou Who art above all defects Thou art the best of all protectors Protect us from the fire of hell, O' Lord
(1) For Success in Difficult Works:
"Alla-Houma Inni As'aloka Be-lsmeka Yaa Allaho, Ya Rahman, Ya Rahimo, Ya Karimo, Ya Moqimo, Ya 'Azimo, Ya Qadimo, Ya 'Alimo, Ya Halimo, Ya Hakeemo"
O' Allah! I beseech Thee in Thy Own name
O' AI'ah! O' the most Merciful! O' the Bountiful! O' the Self-Subsisting! O' the Great! O' the Eternal Being! O' the Omniscient! O' the Forbearing, O' the Wisest!
(2) For Victory & Prosperity
Ya Syyedas-sada-te, Ya Mojeebad-da'vate, Ya Rafe'ad-darajate, Ya Vali-yal hasanate,
Ya Ghaferal-Khati'ate, Ya Mo'ti-yal Mas'alate Ya Qabi-Iat-tavbate, Ya Same'al-Asvate, Ya 'Alemal-Khafi-yate, Ya Dafe'al Bali yate
O' the Chief of all Chiefs! O' the Acceptor of Prayers! O' the Elevator of Ranks! O' the Master of Virtues! O' the Forgiver of sins!
O' the Grantor of Requests! O' the Acceptor of Penance! O' the Hearer of all voices! 0' one who knows all mysteries! O' the Remover of calamities:
(3) For Victory & Dignity
Ya Khairal Ghafereena, Ya Khairal-Fate-heena, Ya Khairan-Nasereena, Ya Khairal-
Hakemeena, Ya Khairar-Razeqeena, Ya Khairal-Vareseena, Ya Khairal-Hamedeena, Ya Khairaz-Zakereena, Ya Khairal-Moonzeleena, Ya Khairal-Mohseneena
O' the Best of Forgivers! O' the Best of Deciders! O' the Best of helpers! O' the Best of Rulers! 0' the Best of Providers of sustenance! O' the Best of Heirs! O' the Best of Praisers! O' the Best of those who remember! O' the Best of Dischargers! O' the Best of
Benefactors!
(4) For Grandeur in Life and Life Hereafter
Ya Man Lahool'lzzato Val-Jamalo, Ya Man Lahool-Qoodrato Val-Kamalo, Ya Man
Lahool-Moolko Val-Jalalo, Ya Man Hoval Kabeerol-Moota'alo, Ya Moonshi'as-sahabis-
Seqale, Ya Man Hova Shadeedol- Mehale, Ya Man Hova Saree'ool Hisabe, Ya Man Hova Shadeedool 'Iqabe, Ya Man 'Indahoo Hoosnas Savabe, Ya Man 'Indahoo Oommool Kitabe
O' one for Whom is all the Glory and Virtue! O' one for Whom is all Might and Perfection! O' one for Whom is Majesty! O' one Who is Great and Supreme! O' the Creator of heavy clouds' O' one Who is the Mightiest! O' one Who is the inflictor of severest punishment! O' one Who is quick in reckoning! O' one with Whom is the excellent reward! O' one with Whom is Oommool-Kitab (the Original Book)!
(5) For Honour & Exaltation and Expedition of Important Affairs
(Optional- To be recited 40 times)
Alla-Hoomma Inni Asa'aloka Be-lsmeka Ya Hannano, Ya Mannano, Ya Dyyano, Ya
Boorhano, Ya Sooltano, Ya Rizvano, Ya Ghoofrano, Ya Sobhano, Ya Moosta'ano, Ya
Zal-Manne Val-Be-Yane:
O' Allah! Verily I ask Thee in Thy name O' the Kind! O' the Benevolent! O' the Requitor! O' the Bright sign! O' the King! O' the Gratifier! O' the Forgiver! O' Free from defects! O' Helper of the helpless! O' the Master of Blessings and the Manifestor or things!
(6) For Blessings & Promotion in Ranks
Ya Man Tavaze'a Koollo Shai'in Le, Azmatehi, Ya Manis-taslama Koollo Shai'in
Le-Qoodratehi, Ya Man Zalla Koollo Shai'in le-'izzatehi, Ya Man Khaza'a Koollo Shai'in
Le-Haibatehi, Ya Man Inqade Koolo Shai'in M in-Khas-ya-tehi, Ya Man Tashaqqa-til-Jebalo Min Makhafatehi, Ya Man Qamatis-Samavato Be-Amrehi Ya Manis-Taqarratil-Arzoona Be-Iznehi, Ya Myn-Yosabbehoor-Ra'do Be-Hamdehi, Ya Mal-Ia Ya'tadi ' Alaa Ahle Mamlokatehi
O' one before Whose Greatness bows every thing! O' one before Whose might everything
is humble! 0' one Whose might overawes everything into submission O' one to Whom everything submits out of fear! O' one Whom everything obeys out of fear! O' one out of Whose fear mountains break into fragments! O' one by Whose command the heavenly vaults are supported! O' one by Whose order the earth is in equilibrium! O' one Whose praise the thunder (of clouds) recites! O' He Who is never cruel to His slaves!
(7) For Removal of Calamities & Promotion in Ranks
Ya Ghaferal-Khataya Ya Kashefal Balaya-Ya Moontahar-Rajaya, Ya Moojzelal-' Ataya,
Ya Vahebal-Hadaya, Ya Razeqal-Baraya,Ya Qazeyal-Munaya Ya Same ash Shakaya, Ya Ba'esal-Baraya, Ya Mootlaqal-Oosara
O' He Who pardons errors! O' He Who dispels! O' He Who is the goal of all hopes! O' one profusely generous! O' the bestower of bounties! O' Provider of all creatures with sustenance! O' the Judge of creatures! O' the Hearer of complaints! O' the Resurrector of creatures! O' the Releaser of prisoners!
(Cool For Protection From Chastisement in this life and in life hereafter
Ya Zal Hamde Vas-Sanaa'ay, Ya Zal-Fakhre Val-Bahaa'ay, Ya Zal-Majde Vas-Sanaa'ay
Ya Zal' Ahde Val-vafaa'ay Ya Zal-' Afvay Var-Rizaa-'ay, Ya ZalManne Val'Ataa'ay, Ya
Zal-Fazle Val-Qazaa'ay, Ya Zal-izze Val-Baqaa'ay, Ya Zal-Joode Vas-sakhaa'ay Ya Zal-Alaa'ay Van-na-maa'ay

O' to Whom is due all praise and adoration! O' the proud and the Preeminent! O' the Honoured and of Elevated Rank! O' the Maker of Promises and their Fulfiller! O' the Most Generous and Agreeable! O' the Benefactor and Bestower 0' the Master of Kindness and Judgement O' the Giorious and Eternall O' the Most Munificent and the Most Generous! O' the Master of plentifui bounties!
(9) For Removal from Fear and Diseases
Alla-Hoomma Inni As'aioka Be-Ismeka,Ya Mane'o, Ya Da-fe'o, Ya Rafe'o Ya Saneo Ya Nafe'o, Ya Same'o, Ya Jame'o Ya Shafe'o Ya Vase'o, Ya Moos"se'o

O' Allah! Verily I beg Thee in Thy name O' the Preventor of misfortune I O' the Remover of calamities! O' the Elevator of ranks I O' the Creator I O' the Benefiter ! O' the Hearer I O' the Aggregator! O' the Intercessor! O' the Bounteous! O' the Increaser of blessings!
(10) For Acceptance of Duties
Ya Sane'o Koolle Masnoo'in, Ya Khaliqa Koolle Makhlooqin
Ya Razeq-a Kolle Marzooqin, Ya Maleka Koolle Mamlookin
Yo Kashefa Koolle Makroobin, Ya Fareja Koolle Mahmoomin
Ya Rahema Koolle Marhoomin,Ya Nasira Koolle Makhzoolin
Ya Satira Koolle Ma'yoobin, Ya Malja Koolle Matroodin

O' the Maker of all things! O' the Creator of all creatures! O' the Provider with sustenance to all those (creature) who receive it! O' the Master of all slaves! O' the Expeller of all hardships! O' the Gratifier of all those stricken with sorrow! O' the Merciful to ail those who deserve mercy! O' the helper of all those who are downcaste and in disgrace!
O' the Concealer of defects of all defectives! O' the Shelter for all out-caste:
(11) For Protection from Vice and increase in Sustenance:
Ya Ooddati 'Inda Shiddati, Ya Rajaa'ee Inda Moosibati,
Ya Moonesi 'Inda Vah-shati, Ya Sahebi Inda Ghoorbati,
Ya Valiye 'Inda Ne'mati, Ya Gheyasi Inda Koorbati, Ya Daleeli 'Inda Hairati, Ya Ghenaa'ee Indaf-teqari Ya Mal-Jaa'ee 'inda Iztarari, Ya Mooghisi 'Inda Mafza'ee

O' my Trustee in hardship! O' the Source of my hope in every misfortune! O' my Companion in my isolation! O' my Companion in my journey! O' my Friend in ease! O' my Rescuer from hardships! O' my Guide in my deviation! O' my Resource in my indigence! O' my Shelter in my helplessness! O' my Helper in fear!
(12) For Protection from Calamities and for Good Fortune
Ya ' Allamal Ghoyoobe, Ya Ghaffaraz-zonoobe Ya Sattaral 'Oyoobe,
Ya Kashefal-Koroobe,Ya Moqal-lebal-Qoloobe
Ya TabiboolQoloobe a Moonav-veral-Qoloobe
Ya Aneesal-Qoloobe,Ya Mofarrejal-Homoome
Ya Moonaf-fesal-Ghomoome; Sobhanaka

O' one Who knows the concealed (objects and affairs)! O' the Forgiver of sins! O' the Concealer of defects! O' the Expeller of pains! O' the Changer of hearts! O' the Brightener of hearts! O' the Physician of hearts! O' the Friend of hearts!
O' the Dispeller of worries (and fear)! O' the Liberator from griefs!
(13) For Removal of Eye Pain
Alla-hooma Inni Asa'aloka Be-lsmeka, Ya Jaleelo, Ya Jameelo,
Ya Vakeelo, Ya Kafeelo, Ya Daleelo, Ya Qabeelo, Ya Modeelo,
Ya Moneelo, Ya Moqeelo Ya Moheelo,

O' Allah! Verily I beg Thee in Thy name, O' the Grand! O' the Virtuous! O' the Protector! O' the Patron! O' the Guide! O' the Guarantor of sustenance! O' the Bestower of wealth! O' the Bestower of blessings! O' the Giver of strength! O' the Acceptor (of apology)!
(14) For Increase of Wealth
Ya Daleelol-Motahy-yareena, Ya Gheyasal-Mostaghiseena, Ya Saree-Khal-Moostasre-
kheena, Ya Jaral-Moostajeereena, Ya Amanal-Khaa'e-feena, Ya Avnal-Mo'meneena, Ya
Rahemal Masakeena, Ya Mal-jaa'al' Aseena, Ya Ghaferal-Mooznebeena, Ya Mojeeba,
Da'vatil-Mooztareena;
O' the Guide of the waylaid! O' the Rescuer of those who appeal to Thee! O' the Helper of those who call Thee for help! O' the Helper of those who seek Thy help! O' the Shelter of the afraid! O' the Helper of the faithful: O' the Merciful to the indigent! O' the Refuge for (even) the disobedient! O' the Forgiver of the sinful! O' the Responder to the call of the nonplussed!
(15) For Increase of Blessings
Ya Zal-joode Val-Ehsane, Ya Zal-fazle Val-Imtenane, Ya Zal-Amne Val-Amane, Ya Zal-qoodse Vas-Sobhane, Ya Zal-Hikmate Val-Bay-ane, Ya Zar-Rahmate Var-Rizvane, Ya Zal-Hoojjate Val-Boorhane, Ya Zal ' Azmate Vas-Sooltane, Ya Zar-Rafate Val-Moosta'ane, Ya Zal-'Afve Val-Ghoofrane, Sobhanaka

O' the Master of liberality and beneficence! O' the Gracious and Obliger! O' the Granter of peace and security! O' the Holy and above all defects! O' the Master of wisdom and manifestation! O' the Master of Mercy and satisfaction! O' the Master of argument and proof! O' the Master of grandeur and royalty! O' the Kind and the Helpful! O' the Pardoner and Forgiver!
(16) For Solution of Problems
Ya Man Hova Rabbo Koolle Shai'in, Ya Man Hova Ilaho Koolle Shai'in, Ya Man Hova
Khaleqo Koolle Shai'in, Ya Man Hova Saleho Koole Shai'in, Ya Man Hova Qable Koolle Shai'in, Ya Man Hova Ba'da Koolle Shai'in, Ya Man Hova Favqa Koolle
Shai'in, Ya Man Hova ' Alemoon Be-Koole Shai'in, Ya Man Hova Qaderoon ' Ala Koolle
Shai'in, Ya Man Hova Yabqa Wa Yafna Koolle Shai'in :

O' One Who is the Overlord of all! O' one Who is the Deity worshipped by all! O' One Who is the Creator of everything! O' One Who is the Designer of everything! O' one Who precedes (in existence) everything! O' One Who shall continue existing even after everything is perished! O' one Who is above everything! O' one Who has the knowledge of everything! O' one Who hath Power over everything! O' one Who is Eternal while everything else will perish!
(17) For All Difficult Affairs
Alla-hooma Inni As'aloka Be-lsmeka, Ya Mo'meno Ya Mohaimeno,
Ya Makav-vino' Ya Molaq-qano,Ya Mobyyeno Ya Mohav-veno
Ya Momak-kino, Ya Mozyyeno, Ya Mo'al-leno, Mooqas-simo;

O' Allah! Verily I beseech Thee in Thy name O' the Bestower of peace! O' the Protector! O' the creator! O' the Imparter of knowledge! O' the Manifester! O' the Facilitator! O' the Provider of space! O' the Decorator! O' the Proclaimer! O' the Distributor!
(18) For Increase of Sustenance
Ya Man Hova Fee Moolkehi Moqeemoon, Ya Man Hova Fee Sooltanehi Qadeemon, Ya
Man Hova Fee Jalalehi ' Azimoon, Ya Man Hova 'Ala 'Ibadehi Rahimoon, Ya Man Hova
Be-Koolle Shai'in 'Alimoon, Ya Man Hova Be-Man A'saho Halimoon, Ya Man Hova Be-Man Rajaaho'Karimoon, Ya Man Hova Fee ISoon'ehi Hakimoon, Ya Man Hova Fee Hikmatehi Lateefoon, Ya Man Hova Fee Lootfehi Qadeemoon:

O' the Everlasting in His kingdom! O, the Eternal in His sovereignty! O' the Greatest in
His grandeur! O' the AII-Merciful on His slaves! O' Who hath the Knowledge of everything! O' the For bearing towards him who disobeys Him! O' the Magnanimous to him who entertains hope from him! O' the Wisest in His creation! O' the
Subtle in His wisdom! O' the Eternal in His Benignity!
(19) For Promotion in Ranks
Ya Mal-Ia Yoorja Ilia Fazlahoo, Ya Man La Yoos'alo Ilia' Afvohoo, Ya Mal-Ia Yoonzaro
Ilia Birroho, Ya Man La Yokhafo Ilia' Adlohoo, Ya Man la Yadoomo Ilia Moolkahoo, Ya Mal-Ia Soolta-na Ilia Sooltanohoo, Ya Man Vase'at Koolla Shai'in Rahmatohoo, Ya Man Sabaqat Rahmatahoo Ghazaba hoo, Ya Man Ahata Be-koolle Shai'in '1Imohoo, Ya Man laisa Ahadoom-Mislohoo;

O' the one from Whom no hope is entertained but of His Grace! O' the one from Whom nothing is begged Save His Pardon! O' the One from Whom nothing is seen but His Virtue! O' the one of Whom there is no fear but of His Justice! O' the One Whose sovereignty (alone) is Eternal and of no one else! O' the one Who is the Real King and norle else! O' the one Whose blessings extend to all! O' the one Whose Wrath is surpassed by His Mercy! O' the one Whose knowledge encompasseth everything! O' the One who has no equal!
(20) For Removing of Worries and Having Happiness and Blessings
Ya Farejal-Hamme, Ya Kashefal-Ghamme, Ya Ghaferaz Zambe, Ya Qabelat-tavbe, Ya
Khaleqal-Khalqe, Ya Sadeq'al-Va'de Ya Moo-fil-'Ahde' Ya ' Alemas-sirre, Ya Faleqal-Habbe, Ya Razeqal-Aname;

O' the Remover of worry! O' the Expeller of sorrow! O' the Forgiver of sins! O' the Acceptor of repentance! O' the Creator of Creature! O' the Truthful In promise! O' the Fulfiller of promise! O' the Knower of secrets! O' the Splitter of seed O' the Provider of sustenance to creatures!
(21) For Forgiveness of Sins
Alla-hooma Inni As'aloka Be-lsmeka Ya Ali-yo, Ya Vafi-yo,
Ya Ghani-yo, Ya Mali-yo, Ya Khafi-yo, Ya Razi-yo, Ya Zaki-yo,
Ya Badi-yo, Ya Qavi-yo, Ya Vali-yo;

O' Allah! Verily I ask Thee in Thy name, O' the High! O' the Perfect! O' the Independent! O' the Rich! O' the Kind! O' the Agreeable! O' the Purifier of soul! O' the Eternal! O' the Mighty! O' the Friend!
(22) For Increase of Sustenance
Ya Man Azharal-Jameel Wa Ya Man Sattaral-Qabeeha Wa Ya Mal-lam Yoo'akhaz Bil-
Jarirate Wa Ya Man-lam Yahtekas-sitra, Ya, Azimal-' Afvene, Ya Hasanat-tajavooze, Ya
Vase'al-Maghfirate, Ya Basital Yadaine Bir-Rahmat, Ya Saheba Koolle Najva, Ya Moontaha Koolle Shakva;

O' the one Who reveals the virtue! And O' the one Who concealeth the vice! And O' the One Who does not call (His slave) to severe account for sins! and O' the one Who does not tear the curtain (of His slaves) to disgrace them! O' the Best of forgivers! O' the one Who graciously omits to take notice (of vice)! O' the one Whose forgiveness is extensive!
O' the Stretcher of both the hands with Mercy! O' the Knower of all secrets! O' the Destination of all complaints!
(23) For Increase of Beneficence
Ya Zan-ne'matis Sabeghate, Ya Zar-Rahmatil-Vase'ate, Ya Zal-Minnatis-Sabeqate, Ya Zal-Hikmatil-Baleghate, Ya Zal-Qoodratil-Kamelate, Ya Zal-Hoojjatil-Qate'ate, Ya Zal-Kara-matiz-zahirate, Ya Zal'lzzatid-daa'emate, Ya Zal-Qoovatil-Matinate, Ya Zal 'Azamatil-Mani'ate;

O' the Master of Countless blessings! O' the Master of limitless mercy! O' the Master Surpassing obligations! O' the Master of perfect Wisdom! O' the Master of infinite might! (The Almighty!) O, the Master of decisive (unconstradictable) argument! O' the Master of manifest deeds of miraculous nature! O' the Master of perpetual prestige! O' the Master of great strength! O' the Master of unsurpassable glory?
(24) For the Pleasure of Allah
Ya Badias-samavate, Ya Ja'elaz-zolomate, Ya Rahemal'abarate, Ya Moqeelal-Asarate,
Ya Sateral' Avrate, Ya Mohi-yal-Amvate, Ya Moonzelal-Ayate, Ya Mooze'efal Hasanate, Ya Ma Heyas-Syyate, Ya Shadeed-an-naqemate:

O' the Creator of heavens! the Maker of darkness ! O' Merciful to those who weep and wail! O' He who possess over slips and errors! O' the Concealer of dafects! O' the Revivor of the dead! O' the Revealer of the signs! O' the Increaser of virtues! O' the Effacer of vices! O' the one Who calls to severe account!
(25) For Removal of Misfortune and for Gaining Good Fortune
Alla-Hoomma Inni As'aloka Be-lsmeka, Ya Moosav-viro Ya Moqaddiro, Ya Modabbiro,
Ya Motah-hiro, Ya Monav-viro Ya Moyas-siro, Ya Mobash-shiro, Ya Moonaz-ziro, Ya Moqad-dimo, Ya Mo'akh-khiro:

O' Allah! Verily I beg Thee in Thy names O' the Fashioner! O' the Foreordainer! O' the
Planner! O' the Purifier! O' the Brightener! O' the Felicitator! O' the Giver of glad tidings! O' the Warner! O' the Giver of precedence! O, the Postponer!
(26) For Cure of Fever
Ya Rabbal-Baitil-Harame Ya Rabbish-Shahril-Harame, Ya Rabbal-Ba-Iadil-Harame,Ya Rabbar-Rookne Val Maqame, Ya Rabbal-Mash'aril Harame, Ya Rabbal-Masjedil-Harame, Ya Rabbil-Hille Val-Harame, Ya Rabban-noore Vaz-zalame, Ya Rabbat-tahi-yate Vas-salame, Ya Ra-bbal-Qoodrate Fil-Aname:

O' Lord of the Holy House (Ka' ba)! O' Lord of the Holy month! O' Lord of the Holy City (Mecca) ! O' Lord of Rukn and Maqame! O' Lord of Mash'aril Haraame (the place where the Hajis-Pilgrims to Meccaoffer prayers and sacrifice)! O' Lord of Masjedil Haraame (the holy mosque of Mecca)! O' Lord of the lawful and the forbidden! O' Lord of light and darkness! O' Lord of salutation and peace! O' Lord of Strength among creatures!
(27) For Fear from Rulers and Officers
(Optional - 20 times)
Ya Ahkamal- Hakemeena Ya A' dalal-' Adeleena, Ya Asdaqas-Sadeqeena, Ya Atharat- Tahereena, Ya Ahsanal-Khaleqeena, Ya Asra'al-Hasebeena, Ya Asma'as-Same'eena, Ya Absaran-Nazereena, Yahfa'ash-Shaafe'eena, Ya Akramal-Akrammena:

O' the Highest Authority of all the authorities! O' the Most Just of the Judges! O' the Trust of the true! O' the Purest of the pure! O' the Best of creators! O' the Quickest Reckoner! O' the Best of listeners! O' the Most vigilant of the invigilators! O' the Best of intercessors! O' the Most Honourable of all!
(28) For Cure of Temple Headache
Ya 'Imada Man Laa 'Imadalahoo, Ya Sanada Mal la Sanadalahoo,
Ya Zokhra Man La Zookhralahoo, Ya Hirza Man La Hirzalahoo,
Ya Ghiasa Man La Ghiasalahoo, Ya Fakhra Man La Fakhralahoo,
Ya 'Izza Man La 'Izzalahoo, Ya Mo'eena Man La Mo'eenalahoo,
Ya Aneesa Man Laa Aneesalahoo, Ya Amana Man Laa Amanalahoo

O' the Supporter of the unsupported! O' the Helper of the helpless! O' the Protector of the
Unprotected! O' the Shield of the defenseless! O' the Hearer of the appeal of one who is unheard! O' the Pride of the prideless! O' the Honour of the honourless! O' the Giver of aid to the unaided! O' the Friend of the forsaken! O' the Shelter of the shelterless!
(29) For Archery
Alla-Hoomma Inni As'aloka Be-Ismeka Ya 'Asimo, Qaa'emo,
Ya Daa'emo, Ya Rahimo, Ya Salimo Ya Hakimo, ' Alimo,
Ya Qa-simo, Ya Qa-bizo, Ya Basito:

O' Allah! Verily I beseech Thee in Thy name, O' the protector! O' the Persistent! O' the Eternal! O' the Merciful! O' the Accorder of Peace! O' the Ruler! O' the Scient! O' the Distributor! O' the Preventor! O' the Opener!
(30) For Success in War
Ya 'Asima Manis-ta'samahoo, Ya Rahema Manis-tar-hamahoo, Ya Ghafira Manis-tagh-
firahoo, Ya Nasira Manis-tansarahoo, Ya Hafeza Manis-tah fazahoo Ya Mookrema
Manis-tak-ramahoo, Ya Moorshida Manis-tar-shadahoo, Ya Sareekha Manis-tas-rakhahoo, Ya Mo'eeno Manis-ta'anahoo, Ya Mogheesa Monis-taghasahoo:

O' the Protector of the seeker of His protection! O' the Merciful to him who begs for His
Mercy! O' the Forgiver of the seeker of His forgiveness! O' the Helper of the seeker of His help! O' the Protector of the seeker of His protection! O' the Magnanimous to him who appeals to His magnanimity! O' the Guide of the seeker of His guidance! O' the Giver of aid to the seeker of His aid! O' the Giver of assistance to the seeker of His
Assistance! O' the Rescuer of the person who appeals to Him!
(31) For Cure of Eye Sore
Ya 'Azizol La Yoozamo, Ya Latifal La Yooramo, Ya Qyyoomal La Yanamo, Ya Daa-
emal La Yafooto, Ya Hyyal La Yamooto, Ya Malikal La Yazoolo, Ya Baqi-yal La Yafna Ya ' Alemal La Yajhalo, Ya Samadal La Yoot'amo, Ya Qavi-yal La Yoz'afo :

O' the Powerful who is never over-powered! , O' the Benign Who is invisible! O' the Self
Subsistent who never sleeps! O' the Eternal Who will never perish! O' the Ever-Iiving Who will never die! O' the King Whose rule is endless! O' tee Eternal Who is imperishable! O' the Scient Who never forgets! O' the Independent Who needs
no sustenance! O' the Mighty Who never grows weak!
(32) For Success over Enemies
Alla-homma Inni As'aloka Be-lsmeka, Ya Ahado, Ya Vahido, Ya Shahido, , Ya Majido, Ya Hamido Ya Rashido, Ya Ba'eso, Ya Variso, Ya Zaar-ro, Ya Nafe'o
O' Allah! Verily I beseech Thee in Thy name O' the Single! O' the One! O' the Present! O' the Praiser! O' the Exalted' O' the Guide! O' the Raiser (of the dead)! O' the Heir! O' the Harmful (to the unjust)! O' the Beneficial (to the just):
(33) For Attendance to Rulers
Yaa A'zama Min Koolle 'Azimin, Ya Akrama Min Koolle Karimin, Yaa Arhamar Min Koolle Rahimin, Yaa A'lam Min Koolle 'Alimin Ya Ahkama Min Koolle Hakimin, Yaa Aqdama Min Koolle Qadimin, Yaa Akbara Min Koolle Kabirin, Yaa Altafa Min Koolle Latifin, Yaa Ajalla Min Koolle Jaleelin, Yaa A'azza Min Koolle ' Azizin:

O' the Grander of all the grand! O' the More Magnanimous than all the magnanimous! O' the Most Merciful of all the merciful! O' the Possessor of greater knowledge than all others! O' the Wisest of all the wise! O' the Most Ancient of all the ancient! O' the Greatest of all the great! O' the Benignest of all the benign! O' the Most Magnificent
of all the magnificent! O' the Mightiest of all the Mighty!
(34) For Safety from Jins in Nights
Ya Ka-rimas-Safhe, Ya ' Azimool-Manne, Ya Kaseeral-Khaire,
Ya Qadimal-Fazle, Ya Daa'emal-lootfe, Ya latifas-soon'ay,
Ya Moonaf-fesal-Karbe, Ya Kashifaz-Zorre, Ya Malekal-Moolke,
Ya Kaazeyal-Haqqe:

O' the Most Magnanimous in overlooking sins! O' the Greatest Benefactor! O' thee Most Bounteous in goodness! O' the Eternal in grace! O' the Creator of Fine! O' the Remover of paIn! O' the Healer of injury! O' the Master of dominion! O' the Right Judge!
(35) For Cure of Toothache
Ya Man Hova Fee 'Ahdehi Wa Fi-yoon, Ya Man Hova Fee Wafaa'ehi Qavi, Ya Man Hova Fee Qoovatehi 'Ali, Ya Man Hova Fee Oloovehi Qariboon, Ya Man Hova Fee Qoorbehi Latifoon, Ya Man Hova Fee
Lootfehi Sharifoon, Ya Man Hova Fee Sharafehi 'Azizoon Ya Man Hova Fee 'Izzehi 'Azimoon, Ya Man Hova Fee 'Azamatehi Majidoon, Ya Man Hova Fee Majidehi Hamidoon

O' the one Who fulfils His promise! O' One Who is great in His Might! O' the One Who is the near everyone inspite of His Greatness! O' the One Who is benign in His Wearness! O' the One Who is noble in Thy Benignity! O' the One Who is Powerful in His Nobility! O' the one Who is Great in His Power! O' the one Who is Exalted in His Greatness! O' the one Who is Praiseworthy in His Exaltation!
(36) For Safeguard from Jins
Alla-Hoomma Inni As'aloka Be-lsmeka, Ya Kafi, Ya Shafi, Ya Vafi Ya Mo'afi, Ya Hadi,
Ya Da'ee, Ya Qazi, Ya Razi, Ya A'Ali, Ya Baqi:

O' Allah! Verily I beseech Thee in Thy name O' the sufficient! O' the Restorer to health! O' he Faithful! O' the Forgiver! O' the Guide! O' he Summoner! O' the Judge! O' the Agreeable! O' the High! O' the Eternal!
(37) To Conquer the War:
Ya Man Koollo Shai'in Khaze'oon Lahoo, Ya Man Koollo Shai'in KhaShe'oon Lahoo,, Ya Man Kooflo Shai'in Kaa'enoon Lahoo, Ya Mail Koollo Shai'in Mavjoodoon Lahoo, Ya Man Koollo Shai'in Moneeboon Ilahi, Ya Man Koollo Shai'in Khaa'efoon Minho, Ya Man Koollo Shai'in Qaa'emoon Behi, Ya Man Koollo Shai'in Saa'eroon Ilaihe Ya Man Koolloo Shai'in Yoosabbeho Be-Hamdehi, Ya Man Koollo Shai'in Halekoon IlIa Vajho-hoo:

O' the One before Whom everything is bowing! O' the One before Whom everything is humbling! O' the One for Whom everything exists! O' the One to Whom everything owes its existence! O' the One to Whom everything returns! O' the One of Whom everything is afraid! O' the One to Whom everything owes its stability! O' the One towards Whom everything retreats! O' the One Whom everything glorifies with praise! O' the one besides Whom everything is perishable!
(38) For Help of Almighty God
Ya Man La Mofarra Illaa Ilaihe, Ya Man La Moofzela Illaa llaihe, Ya Man La Ma qsada
Illaa llaihe, Ya Man La Manja Minho Illaa llaihe, Ya Man La Yarghab Illaa llaihe, Ya
Man La Havla Va La Qoovata Illaa Behi, Ya Man La Yoosta ano Illaa Behi, Ya Man La
Yatavak-kalo Illaa ' Alaihe, Ya Man La Yoorja Illaa Hova, Ya Man La Ya'bodo Illaa Hova

O' the One! there is no retreat but towards Him, O' the One! there is no place of protection except with him O' the One! there is no right path except that which leads to him O' the One! there is no shelter against Him but with Him, O' the One! there is no inclination towards anyone except Him O' the one! there is no inclination towards
anyone except Him O' the One! there is no strength and vigour but from Him O' the One! none is invoked for help but He O' lord! trust is not reposed unto anyone but Thee O' lord! hope is not entertained from anyone except from Thee O' lord! none is Worshipped except Thee!
(39) For Success Over Enemy
Ya Khairal-Marg'hoobeena Ya Khairal Margoobeena, Ya Khairal-Matloobeena Ya
Khairal-Mas'ooleena, Ya Khairal-Maqsoodeena, Ya Khairal-Mazkooreena, Ya Khairal-
Mashkooreena, Ya Khairal-Mahboobeena, Ya Khairal-Mad'ooveena, Ya Khairal-Moosta-
neseena

O' the best of those who are afraid! O' the best of those who are liked! O' the best of those
who are sought for! O' the best of those who are entreated! O' the best of those who are desired for, O' the best of those who are remembered! O' the best of those whom thanks are offered! O' the best of those who are loved! O' the best of those who are called for (help)! O' the best of those who are held in affection!
(40) For Forgiveness
Alla-Hoomma Inni As'aloka Be-lsmeka, Ya Ghafiro, Ya Satiro, Ya Qadiro, Ya Qahiro, Ya Fatiro, Ya Kasiro, Ya Jabiro, Ya Zakiro, Ya Naziro, Ya Nasiro

O' Allah! Verily I entreat Thee in Thy name, O' the Forgiver! O' the Concealer (of defects)! O' the Mighty! O' the Supreme! O' the Creator! O' the Shatterer! O' the Joiner! O' the Rememberer! O' the Seeing! O' the Helper!
(41) For Cure of Sun Stroke
Ya Man Khalaqa Fosav-va, Ya Man Qad-dara Fahada, Ya Myn Yakshe-fool-balva, Ya Myn Yasma'oon Najva, Ya Myn Yoonqezool Gharqa, Ya Myn Yoonjil-Halka, Ya Myn Yashfil Marza Ya Man Azhaka Wa Abka, Ya Man Amata Wa Ahya Ya Man Khalaqaz-Zavjainaz-zakara Val-Oonsa:

O' the One! Who created and perfected, O' the One! Who made (everything) to measure and guided! O' the One! Who removeth the misfortunes (of His slaves) O' the One! who overheareth secret (talk) O' the Rescuer of the drowning! O' the One! Who! saveth the distressed! O' the One! Who restoreth to health the sick O' the One! Who maketh (His slaves) laugh and weep, O' the One! Who Killeth and calleth to life O' the One! Who hath created pairs of male and female
(42) For Safeguard from Calamities
Ya Man Fil-Barre Val-Bahre Sabeelohoo Ya Man Fil-Afaqe Ayatohoo, Ya Man Fil-Ayate Boor-hanohoo Ya Man Fil-Mamate Qoodratehoo Ya Man Fil-Qaboore 'Ibratohoo, Ya Man Fil-Qayamate Moolkahoo, Ya Man Fil-Hisabe Haibatahoo, Ya Man Fil-Meezane Qazaa'ohoo, Ya Man Fil-Jannate Savabohoo, Ya Man Finnare 'Iqabohoo:

O' the One! Whose course is on land and in water O' the One! Whose signs are in the
universe O' the One! in Whose signs are undeviabla proofs, O' the One! Whose might is exhibited in causing death O' the One! graves provide (people) His lesson O' the One! Whose kingdom will be on the Day of Judgement O' the One! in Whose reckoning of deeds) is His dread, O' the One! in (establishing) the Balance (of deeds) is H is order O' the One! Whose paradise is the place of His good reward O' the One! Whose hell is the place of chastisement
(43) For Benevolence from Wealthy Person
Ya Man Ilaihe Yahrebool Khaeefoona, Ya Man Ilaihe Yafra'ool Moozneboona, Ya Man
Ilaihe Yaqsodool Moniboona Ya Man Ilaihe Yarghabooz-za hedoona, Ya Man Ilaihe Yaljaool-Mootahyyaroona, Ya Man Behi Yastanisool-Moreedoona, Ya Man Behi Yaftakheroof-Mohibboona, Ya Man Fee 'Afvehi Yatma-'ool-Khate'oona, Ya Man Ilaihe Yaskonnol-Mooqenoona, Ya Man Ilaihe Yatavakkalool-Mootavak-keloona:

O' the One! the frightened flee to Him O' the One! the sinners take shelter with Him O' the One! the repentent return to Him The One! towards whom pious incline O' the One! the confounded seek shelter in Him O' the One! The desirous have affection for Him O' the One! The lovers are proud of Him O' the One! the transgressors have agreed for His forgiveness O' the one! those Who are Sure in faith receive consolation from Him O' the One! those who trust Him rely on Him
(44) For love
Alla-Hoomma Inni As'aloka Be-Ismeka, Ya Habibo, Ya Tabibo, Ya Qaribo, Ya Raqibo,
Ya Hasibo, Ya Moheebo' Ya Moseebo, Ya Mojeebo, Ya Khabiro, Ya Bashiro, sobhanaka:

O' Allah! Verily I entreat Thee in Thy name O' Friend! O' the physician! O' the Near! O' the Supervisor! O' the Reckoner to account! O' the Awful! O' the Rewarder! O' the Acceptor! O' the Aware O' the All-Seeing
(45) For Safety from Dreadful Dreams
Yaa Aqrabo Min KooIle Qaribin Ya Ahabba Min Koolle Habibin, Ya Absara Min Koolle Baseerin Yaa Akhbara Min Koolle Khabirin, Ya Ashra-fa Min Koolle Sharifin, Yaa Arfa'a Min Koolle Rafi'in Ya Aqva Min Koolle Qaviyin, Yaa Aghna Min Koolle Ghani-yin, Ya Ajvada Min Koolle Javadin Yaa Ar'afa Min Koolle Ra'oofin:

O' the Nearest of all O' the friendliest of all the friends! O' the Possessor of greater insight than all others! O' the Most Aware of all! 0' the noblest of all the nobles! O' the most exalted of all the exalted! O' the Mightiest of all mighty! O' the Most Independent of all! O' the most Generous of all! O' the kindest of all those who are kind!
(46) For Cure from Infantile Paralysis
Ya Ghaleban Ghaira Maghloobin, Ya Sane'an Ghaira Masnoo'in, Ya Khaleqan Ghaira Makhlooqin, Ya Malekan Ghaira Mamlookin, Ya Qahiran Ghaira Ma-qhoorin Ya Rafe'an Ghaira Marfoo'in Ya Hafezan Ghaira Mahfoozin, Ya Nasiran Ghaira Mansoorin Ya Shahidan Ghaira Ghaa'ebin, Ya Qariban Ghaira Ba'eedin:

O' the Dominant who is not overpowered! 0' the Designer Who is not made! O' the Creator Who is not created! O' the Master and not the slave! O' the All-Dominant Who is not dominated! O' the Exalter and the exalted (No need of being Exalted by anyone! O' the Protector, Who needs no protection! O' the Helper Who needs no help! O' the witness Who is not absent! O' the Near Who is not distant!
(47) For Cure from Epilepsy
Ya Nooran-Noore, Ya Moonav-varil-Noore, Ya Khaleqan-Noore, Ya Moodab-beran-Noore, Ya Moqad-deran-Noore, Ya Noora Koolle Noorin, Ya Naoran Qabla Koolle Noorin, Ya Nooran Ba'da Koolle Noorin, Ya Nooran Favqa Koolle Noorin, Ya Nooran laisa Kamis-lehi Nooroon

O' the light of lights! 0' the Illuminator of light! O' the Creator of light! O' the Planner of
light! O' the Estimater of light! O' the Light of all Lights! O' the Light that proceeds in existence every light! O' the light that will survive every lights! O' the Light that is above every light! O' the Light like of which there is no light!
(48) For Cure from Body Pain
Ya Man 'Ataa'ohoo Shareefoon Ya Man Fay' lahoo Latifoon, Ya Man Lootfo-hoo Maqi-
moon Ya Man Ehsanohoo Qadimoon, Ya Man Qavlohoo Haqqoon, Ya Man Va'dohoo Sidqoon, Ya Man Afoohoo Fazloon, Ya Man Azabohoo, Adloon, Ya Man Zikrohoo Hoolvoon, Ya Man Fazlohoo 'Amimoon, Sobhanaka:

O' (Allah), Whose gift is noble! O' (Allah), Whose action is subtle! O' (Allah), Whose kindness is persistent! O' (Allah) , Whose beneficence is eternal! O' (Allah), Whose word is right! O' (Allah), Whose promise is true! O' (Allah), Whose forgiveness is a grace! O' (Allah), Whose chastisement is Justice! O' (Allah), Whose remembrance is sweet! O' (Allah), Whose grace is common (to all)!
(49) For Cure from Palpitation of Heart
Alla-Hoomma Inni As'aloka Be-Ismeka, Ya Moosah-hilo, Ya Moofas-silo, Ya Moobad-dilo, Ya Moozal-lilo, Ya Moonaz-zilo, Ya Noonavvilo, Ya Moofzilo, Ya Moojzilo, Ya Moomhilo, Ya Moojmilo:

O' Allah! Verily I entreat Thee in Thy name, O' the Facilitator! O' the Separator! O' the Alterer! O' the Humiliater of the proud! O' the Degrader! O' the Benefactor! O' the munificent O' the Giver of respite (to the sinner)! O' the Virtuous!
(50) For Increase of Eye Sight
Ya Mny Yara Wa La Yoora, Ya Myn-Yakhloqo Wa La Yookhlaqo, Ya Myn-Yahdi Wa La Yoohda Ya Myn-Yohyi Wa La Yohya Ya Myn-Yas'alo Wa La Yoos'al Ya Myn-Yoat'amo Wa La Yoot-'amo, Ya Myn-Yojeero Wa La Yoojaro 'Alaihe, Ya Myn-Yaqze-ya Wa La Yooqza, Alaihe, Ya Myn-Yahkomo Wa la Yohkamo ' Alaihe, Ya Mal-Iam Yalid Wa lam Yoolad Wa lam Yakool-lahoo Kofovan Ahad:

O' (Allah), who sees but is not seen! O' (Allah) who creates and not created one! O' (Allah) Who guides and not guided by anyone! O' (Allah), Who receives to life and is not brought to life! O' (Allah) Who questions and not questioned! O' (Allah), who feeds and does not eat! O' (Allah), Who give protection and is not in need of protection! O' (Allah), Who judges and no judgement is passed against Him! O' (Allah), commands but not commanded by anyone! O' (Allah), Who begeteth not, nor He is begotten, and there is none like unto Him
(51) For Safeguard from Wickedness of Enemy
Ya Ne'mal-Haseebo, Ya Ne'mat-tabeebo, Ya Ne'mar-Raqibo, Ya Ne'mal-Qaribo, Ya Ne'mal Mojeebo, Ya Ne'mal-Habibo, Ya Ne'mal Kafeel, Ya Ne'mal-Vakeel, Ya Ne'mal-Mavla Ya Ne'man-Naseero Sobhanaka:

O' the Best reckoner! O' the Best Physician! O' the Best Guardian! O' the Best Near One! O' the Best Responser! O' the Best Friend! O' the Best Surety! O' the Best Protector! O' the Best Master! O' the Best Helper!
(52) For Removal of Poverty
Ya Sorooral 'A-refeena Ya Monal Mohibbeena Ya Anisool-Mooreedeena Ya Habiboot- Tavvabeena, Ya Razeqal Mokelena, Ya Ra- jaa al-Moozne-beena, Ya Qoor-rata 'Ainil 'Abedeena, Ya Moonaffesa 'Anil-Makroobeena, Ya Mofarreja 'Anil-Maghmoomeena, Ya Illahal-Av-valeena Val Akhereena:

O' the Joy of saints! O' the Desire of friends! O' the Friend of seekers! O' the Friend of penitents! O' the Provider of sustenance to the poor! O' the Hope of the sinner! O' the Coolness (light) of the eyes of worshipper! O' the Remover of pain of the sufferers! O' the Dispeller of sorrows of the sorrowfull! O' Allah of the first and the last generation!
(53) For Love
Alla-hooma Inni As'aloka, Be-Ismeka, Ya Rabbana,Ya Ilahana, Ya Sayyedana Ya
Movlana Ya Nasirana, Ya Hafizana, Ya Daleelana, Ya Mo'eenana, Ya Habibana, Ya
Tabibana

O' Allah! Verily I entreat, Thee in Thy name O' our Lord! O' our God! O' our Chief! O' our Master! O' our Helper! O' our Protector! O' our Guide! O' our Aider! O' our Friend! O' our Physician:
(54) For Cure of Toothache
Ya Rabban Nabiyeena Val Abrare Ya Rabbas-siddiqeena Val-Akh-yare, Ya Rabbal-
Jannate Van-nare Ya Rabbas-seghare, Val-Kebare Ya Rabbal-Hoboobe Vas-semare, Ya
Rabbal-Anhare Val Ashjare, Ya Rabbas-sahari Val-Qifare Ya Rabbal-Barari Val-behare, Ya Rabbal-Laile Vannahare Ya Rabbal-'Elane Val-Israre

O' Lord of the prophets and the virtuous! O' Lord of the righteous and choosen one! O' Lord paradise and hell! O' Lord of the small and the great! O' Lord of Grains and fruits! O' Lord of canals and trees! O' Lord of forest! and deserts! O' Lord of night and day! O' Lord of the manifest and hidden!
(55) For Cure from Side Pain
Ya Man-nafaza Fee Koolle Shai'in Amrohoo Ya Mal-Laheqa Be-Koollee Shai'in 'Ilmoho
Ya Man Balaghat Ila Koolle Shai'in Qoodratohoo, Ya Mal-Ia Tohsal Ibado Ne'amahoo, Ya Mal-Ia Tablogh-ool-Khilaa'eqo Shookrahoo, Ya Mal-ta Toodrek-ool, Afhamo Jalalahoo YaMal la Tanalool Av-hamo Koonhahoo, Ya Manil' Azmato Val Kib-riyaa'o Rida-a'ohoo Ya Mal-Ia Taroo-dool 'Ibado Qazaa'ahoo, Ya Mal-Ia Moolkad Ilia Moolkohoo Ya Mal-Ia 'Ataa'a IlIa 'Ataa'ohoo

O' Allah! Whose command operates in everything! O' Allah! Whose knowledge encompasses everything! O' Allah! Whose control extends to everything! O' Allah! Whose bounties cannot be counted by His slaves! O' Allah! Whom His creatures cannot adequately thank! O' Allah! Whose grandeur cannot be comprehended by intelect! O' Allah! Whose reality cannot be acquired by imagination! O' Allah! Whose Garb is Majesty and Greatness! O' Allah! Whose judgement cannot be reversed by His slaves!
O' Allah! Whose is the kingdom alone and of none else! O' Allah! Whose is the gift alone and of none else!
(56) For Cure from Diseases
Ya Man Lahool-Masalool-A'la, Ya Man Lahoos-Sifatool'Olya Ya Man Lahool-Akhirato Val-Ooola, Ya Man Lahool-Jannatool-Mava Ya Man Lahool-Ayatool-Koobra, Ya Man Lahool-Asma-aool-Hoosna, Ya Man Lahool-Hookmo Val Qaz-aao, Ya Man Lahool-Havaa'o Val-Qazaa'o, Ya Man Lahool'-Arsho Vas-sara, Ya Man Lahoos-samavatoal'
'Ola:

O' Allah! For Whom are noblest example! O' Allah! For whom are high a attributes! O' Allah! Who is Master of beginning and the end! O' Allah! Who is Master of abode of paradise! O' Allah! For Whom are great signs! O' Allah! For Whom are beautiful names! O' Allah! For Whom is order and judgement! O' Allah! Who rules over the atmosphere and the expanse! O' Allah! For Whom is the Lordship of the highest heaven and the earth! O' Allah! Who is the Master of the high heavens!
(57) For Removal of Wind Storms
Alla-Hooma Inni As'aloka Be-Ismeka, Ya 'Afoovo, Ya Ghafooro, Ya Sabooro, Ya
Sha-kooro, Ya Ra'oofo, Ya 'A1oofo Ya Mas'oolo, Ya Vadoodo, Ya Soobbooho, Ya
Qoodooso

O' Allah! Verily I entreat Thee in Thy name, O' the Pardoner! O' the Forgiver! O' the Patient! O' the Greatest Appreciator (of good)! O' the Kind! O' the Sympathetic! O' Thou of Whom people beseech! O' the Friend! O' the Most Glorified! O' the holies!
(58) For Attaining Honour & Dignity
Ya Man Fis-samavate ' Azmatehoo, Ya Man Fil-Arze Ayatohoo, Ya Man Fee Koolle Shai'in Dalaa'elohoo, Ya Man Fil-Behare 'Ajaa'ebohoo Ya Man Fil-Jibale Khazaa-'enohoo, Ya Myn-Yabda'ool-Khalqa Soomma Yo'eedohoo, Ya Man Ilaihe Yarje'ool-Amro Koolloho Ya Man Azhara Fee Koolle Shai'in Lootfohoo, Ya Man Ahsana Koo'la Shai'in Khalqahoo, Ya Man Tasarrafa Fil-Khalaa-eqe Qoodratohoo:

O' Allah! Whose Greatness is in heavens O' Allah! Whose signs are on the earth O' Allah! Whose proofs are manifest in everything O' Allah! Whose wonders are in the seas O' Allah! Whose treasurers are in the mountains, O' Allah! Who caused the creation then He gets it return O' Allah! Towards Whom is the retreat of every matter O' Allah! Whose kindness is evident from everything O' Allah! Who made best every thing which He hath created O' Allah Whose authority wilded on all creatures
(59) For cure of Stomach Pain
Ya Habibo Mal'la Habibo lahoo, Ya Tabeeba Mal-la Tabeeba Lahoo, Ya Mojeeba Mal-Ia
Mojeeba Lahoo Ya Shafeeqa Mal-Ia Shafeeqa lahoo, Ya Rafiqa Mal-Ia Rafiqa lahoo, Ya
Mogheesa Mal-la Mogheesa lahoo, Ya Daleela Mal-la Daleela lahoo, Ya Aneesa Mal-la
Aneesa Lahoo Ya Rahema Mal-la Rahema lahoo, Ya Saheba Mal-Ia Saheba lahoo:

O, the Friend of one Who has no friend! O' the Physician of one Who has no physician! O' the Responser of the one Who has no responser! O, the Affectionate of one Whom none holds in affection! O' the Companion of one Who has no companion! O' the Helper of the helpless! O' the Guide of the guideless! O' the Associate of the forlorn! O' the Merciful on one Whom no one has mercy! O' the Companion of one Who has no companion!

Ne de bana ben katan bir şeddem var.
Ne elimi tutan bir harf,
Ne anlam katan bir harekem...
Kalakaldım sayfalar ortasında.
Bir okuyan bekledim,
Bir hıfzeden belki...
Gölgesini istedim bir dostun med gibi…
Sızım elif sızısı...

CEVŞEN İNGİLİZCE Sdfghj15
Sayfa başına dön Aşağa gitmek
https://kutluforum.yetkinforum.com
@bdulKadir
Adminstratör
@bdulKadir

Mesaj Sayısı : 6717
Rep Gücü : 10015153
Rep Puanı : 97
Kayıt tarihi : 17/03/09
Yaş : 61
Nerden : İzmir

CEVŞEN İNGİLİZCE Empty
MesajKonu: Geri: CEVŞEN İNGİLİZCE   CEVŞEN İNGİLİZCE Icon_minitimeCuma Ekim 30, 2009 9:04 am

(60) For Success in Important Affairs
Ya Ka'fiya Minas takfaho, Ya Hadiya Manis-tahdaho, Ya Kale-ya Manis-tak-Iaho, Ya
Ra'eya Manis-tar 'Aho, Ya Shafiya Manis-Tash-faho, Ya Qazeya Manis-Taqzaho, Ya
Moghniya Manis- Taghnaho, Ya Moofi Manis-tav-faho Ya Mooqav-vi-ya Manis- Taqvaho, Ya Vali-ya Manis-tav-Iaho:

O' the Sufficer of those who seek sufficiency O' the Guide of those who seek guidance: O' the Protector of those who seek protection! O' the Grantor of concession to those who seek concession O' the Healer of those who seek cure, O' the Just to those who seek Justice! O' the Bestower of wealth who seek wealth O' the Fulfiller (of the promises) to those who seek fulfilment! O' the Grantor of strength to those who seek strength! O' the Helper of those who seek help:
(61) For Satisfactions of Heart
Alla-Hoomma Inni As'aloka Be-IsmekaYa Khaliqo Ya Raziqo, Ya Natiqo, Ya Sadiqo, Ya Faliqo, Ya Fariqo, Ya Fatiqo, Ya Ratiqo, Ya Sabiqo, Ya Samiq:

O' Allah! Verily I entreat Thee in Thy name O' the Creator! O' the Provider of sustinence! O' the Creator of speach! O' the Truthful! O' the Splitter! O' the Separator! O' the Breaker! O' the Compiner! O' the Foremost! O' the High!
(62) For Winning Hearts of the Right
Ya Man Yoqal-lobool-laila Van-nahara Ya Man Ja'alaz-Zolomata Val-Anwa-ra, Ya Man Ka'alaz-zilla Val-Haroora, Ya Man Sakh-Kharash-Shamsa Val-Qamara, Ya Man Qaddaral-Khaira Vash-Sharra Ya Man Khala-qal-Mavta Val-Hayata, Ya Man lahool-Khalqo Val-Amro, Ya Mal-Iam Yat-takhiz Sahebatavn Wa la Valadan, Ya Man laisa
lahoo Shareekoon Fil-Moolke Ya Mal-Iam Yakoon-lahoo Vali-yoom-Minaz-zoolle:

O' Allah! Who changes night and day! O' Allah! Who has created darkness and lights! O' Allah! Who has vested shade and heat! O' Allah! Who has brought into subjection the sun and the moon! O' Allah! Who has ordained virtue and vice! O' Allah! Who has created death and life! O' Allah! Who is the creator of body and soul! O' Allah! Who has neither taken a wife nor be gotten any child! O' Allah! Who has no partner in His sovereignty O'
Allah I Who has no friend from disgraced ones
(63) For Profit and Business
Ya Myn-Yalamo Moordal-Mooreedeena, Ya Myn-Ya'lamo ZamIras-Sametena, Ya Myn
Yasma'o Aneenal-Vaheneena, Ya Myn-Yara Bookaa'al-Khaa'efeena, Ya Myn-Yamleko
Hav-aa'ejas-Saa'eleena, Ya Myn-YaqbBlo Ghooz-rat-taa'ebeena, Ya Mal-Ia Yoosleo
A'malal-Moofsedeena, Ya Mal-Ia Yozee'o Ajral-Mohse-neena Ya Mal-Ia Yab'ado 'An
Qoloobil 'Arefeena, Ya Ajvadal-Ajvadeena

O' Allah! Who knows the desire of the desirous! O' Allah I Who knows the conscience of the silent! O' Allah! Who hears the screams of the week! O' Allah! Who sees the lamentation of the frightened! O' Allah! Who satisfies the needs of petitioner! O' Allah! Who accepts the excuse of the repentants! O' Allah! Who does not correct the actions of the mischievous! O' Allah! Who does waste the good reward of the virtues! O' Allah! who is not away from the minds of saints! O' the Most Generous of all:
(64) For Cure of Temple Headache
Ya Da-a'emal-Baqaa'ay, Ya Same'ad-Doaa'ay, Ya Vase'al-Ataa'ay, Ya Gaafiral Khataa Ya Badi'is-samaa'ay,
Ya Hoosnal-Balaa'ay, Ya Jamilas-sanaa'ay, Ya Oadimas-sanaa'ay, Ya Kaseerool-Vafaa'ay, Ya Sharifal-Jazaa'ay:

O' the Eternal Living! O' the Hearer of prayers! O' the Liberal Bestower! O' the Forgiver of sins! O' the Creator of the sky! O' the best Tester of trails! O' the Most Praiseworthy! O' the Enternally Great! O' the Most Fulfiller of the promises! O' the Best Recompenser!
(65) For Forgiveness of Sins
Alla-Hooma Inni As'aloka Be-lsmeka, Ya Sattaro Ya Ghaffaro, Ya Qah-haro, Ya Jabb-
aro, Ya Sabbaro, Ya Baa-ro Ya Mookhtaro, Ya Fattaho, Ya Naffaho, Ya Martaho:

O' Allah! Verily I entreat Thee in Thy name, O' the Best Forgiver (of sins)! O' the Best Concealer (of defects)! O' the Most Dominent! O' the Most Supreme! O' the Most Patient! O' the Most Virtuous! O' the Exalted! O' the Best Opener! O' the Blower of winds! O' the Bestower of happiness!
(66) For Removing of Poverty
Ya Man Khalaqni Rasav-vani, Ya Man Razaqni Wa Rabbani, Ya Man-At'a-mani Wa Saqani, Ya Man Qarrbani Wa Adnani Ya Man' Asamani Wa Kafani Ya Man Hafazani Wa Kalani Ya Man A'azzani Wa Aghnani Ya Mavn Vaqfani Wa Hadani, Ya Man Anasani Wa Avani Ya Man-Amatani Wa Ahyani:

O' Allah! Who created me and perfected me! O' Allah! Who provided me with sustenance and nurtered me! O' Allah! Who provided food for me and quenched my thirst! O' Allah! Who brought me near Him and brought me most nigh! O' Allah!
Who protected me and kept me in safety! O' Allah! Who saved and guarded me! O' Allah! Who honoured me and enriched me! O' Allah! Who helped and guided me! O' Allah! Who befriended me and sheltered me! O' Allah! Who causes me to die and enlivens me!
(67) For Cure of Eye Sore
Ya Myn Yahoqqool-Haqqa Be-Kalematehi, Ya Myn Yooqbalat tavbata 'An 'Ibadehi, Ya
Myn-Yahoolo Bainal-Mar'ay Wa Qalbehi, Ya Mal-Ia Tanfa'oosh-shafa'ata Ilia Be-Iznehi, Ya Man Hova A'lamo Be-man Zalla 'An Sabeelehi, Ya Mal-Ia Mo'aq-qeba Le-Hookmehi, Ya Mal-Ia Raadda Le-Qazaa'ehi, Ya Manin-qada Koollo Shai'in Le-Amrehi, Ya Manis-samavato Matviyatoon Be-Yaminehi, Ya Myn-Yoorsiloor-Riyaha-Booshran Baina Yadai Rahmatehi:

O' Allah! Who maintains truth by His words! O' Allah! Who accepts repentance from His slaves! O' Allah! Who stands between man and his hearts! O' Allah! without Whose permission the intercession does not benefit! O' Allah! Who knows him well who is astray from His path! O' Allah! Whose order no one can reverse! O' Allah' Whose judgement no can revoke! O' Allah! Whose order is obeyed by everything! O' Allah! in Whose right hand the heavens shall be rolled up! O' Allah who sends forth the winds bearing good tiding before his mercy!
(68) For Removal of Plague
Ya Man Ja'alal-Arza Mehadan, Ya Man Ja'alal-Jebala Avtadan, Ya Man Ja'alash-shamsa
Sirajan, Ya Man Ja'alal-Qamara Nooran, Ya Man Ja'alal-laila Lebasan, Ya Man Ja'alan-
nahara Ma'ashan, Ya Man Ja'alan-navma Soobatan, Ya Man Ja'alas-samaa'a Benaa'an,
Ya Man Ja'alal-Ashyaa'a Azvajan, Ya Man Ja'alan-Nara Mirsadan:

O' Allah! Who has made the earth a cradle bed! O' Allah! Who has made the mountains as pegs (to make the earth stable): O' Allah! Who has made the sun a lamp! O' Allah! Who has made the moon a light! O' Allah! Who has made the night a covering! O' Allah! Who has made the day for seeking livelihood! O' Allah! Who has made sleep a rest!
O' Allah! Who has the sky a structure! O' Allah! Who has created things in pairs! O' Allah! Who has made the hell an ambush, barking for sinners!
(69) For Promotion in Ranks
Alla-Hoomma Inni As'aloka Be-Ismeka, Ya Sami'o Ya Shafi'o, Ya Rafi'o, Ya Mani'o, Ya Sari'o, Ya Badi'o, Ya Kabiro, Ya Qadiro, Ya Khabiro, Ya Mojeero:

O' Allah! Verily I beseech Thee in thy name O' Hearer! O' the intercessor! O' the Elevated! O' the Mighty! O' the Quick (in reckoning)! O' All-Aware! O' the Shelterer!
(70) For Long Life
Ya Hyyan Qabla Koolle Hyyoon, Ya Hyyan Ba'da Koolle Hyyin Ya Hyyool-lazi laisa Kamislehi Hyyoon, Ya Hyyool-lazi laisa Yosharekohoo Hyyoon, Ya Hyyool-lazi la Yah-tajo Ila Hyyin, Ya Hyyool-lazi
Yomeeto Koolla Hyyin, , Ya Hyyool-Iazi Yarzoqo Koolla Hyyin, Ya Hyyoo-Iazi lam Yaresil-Hyata Min Hyyin, Ya Hyyool-lazi Yohyil-Mavta Ya Hyyo, Ya Qyyoomo la Takhozohoo Sinatoon Wa la Navm:

O' the Ever Jiving, preceding every living being! O' the Ever living, succeeding every living being! O' the Everliving, like unto Whom there is none! O' the Everliving who has no living partner! O' the Ever living Who does not dependent on any living being! O' the
Everliving Who causes every living being to die! O' the Ever living, Who has not inherited life from any living being! O' the Everliving, Who provides sustenance to every living being! O' the Ever living, who quickens the dead! O' the Everliving! O' the Self Subsistent! Slumber seizeth Him not, nor sleep
(71) For Safeguard from Cyclones
Ya Man lahoo ZikrooJ-la Yoonsa Ya Man lahoo Noorool-la Yootfa, Ya Man lahoo Ne'amool-la Tooaddo, Ya Man lahoo Moolkool-la Yazoolo, Ya Man lahoo Sanaa'ool-la Yohsa, Ya Man la-hoo Jalalool-la Yokaiyafo, Ya Man lahoo KamaLool-la Yoodrako, Ya Man lahoo Qazaa'ool-la Yoorado, Ya Man lahoo SifatooJla Toobaddalo, Ya Man lahoo Na'ootool-la Taghy-yaro :

O' Allah, Whose remembrance is not for-gotten! O' Allah, Whose light is not extinguished! O' Allah, Whose bounties are countless! O' Allah, Whose grand-
eur is perpetual! O' Allah, Whose perfection cannot be comprehended! O' Allah, Whose order is not rejected, O' Allah, Whose attributes do not change! O' Allah, Whose praise does not admit of alteration
(72) For Cure of Breast Pain
Ya Rabbal'Alameena, Ya Maleka Yavmiddinie, Ya Ghayatat-Talebeena, Ya Zahral-Iajeena, Ya Moodre-kal-harebeena, Ya Myn Yohiboos-Sabereena, Ya Myn-Yohibboot- Tav-vabeen, Ya Myn-Yuhibbool-Moot-tah-hereena, Ya Myn-Yohibbal-Mohsneena, Ya Man Hova A'lamo Bil-Mohtadeena:

O' lord of all the worlds! O' the Master of the Day of Judgement! O' the Ultimate aim of seekers (lovers)! O' the Refuge of the seekers of shelter! O' the Overtaker of the fugitive! O' Allah, Who loves the patients O' Allah, Who loves the repantans! O' Allah, Who loves the pure! O' Allah, Who loves the virtuous! O' Allah, Who knows best the guided ones!
(73) For Cure from Rheumatism
Alla-Hoomma Inni As'aloka Be-lsmeka, Ya Shafiqo, Ya Rafiqo, Ya Hafeezo, Ya Moheeto, Ya Moqeeto, Ya Mogheeso, Ya Mo'izzo, Ya Mozillo, Ya Mobdi'o, Ya Mo'eedo:

O' Allah! Verily I beseech Thee in Thy name O' the Affectionate! O' the Companion! O' the Protector! O' the Encompasser! O' the Provider of sustenance! O' the Aider of seekers of aid! O' the Honour! O' the Humiliator! O' the Creator! O' the One, Who causes to return!
(74) For Birth of Son
Ya Man Hova Ahadoon Bela Ziddin, Ya Man Hova Fardoon Bela Niddin, Ya Man Hova Sama-doon Bela 'Aibin, Ya Man Hova Vitroon Bela Kaifa, Ya Man Hova Qazin Bela Haifin, Ya Man Hova Rabboon Bela Vazirin, Ya Man Hova 'Azizoon Bela Zoollin Ya Man Hova Ghani-yoon Bela Faqirin, Ya Man Hova Malakoon Bela 'Azlin, Ya Man Hova
Mavsoofoon Bela Shabihin

O' Allah, Who is single and without opponent! 0' Allah' Who is Unique! O' Allah' Who is matchless! O' Allah Who is Independent and without any defect! O' Allah, Who is without changing state! O' Allah, Who judges without injustice! O, Allah Who is the Lord Charisher! O' Allah, Who is Mighty without disgrace! O' Allah, Who is the Independent and Indigence! O' Allah, Who is the King, Who is Inseparable! O' Allah, Whose attributes are matchless!
(75) For Achieving Honour
Ya Man Zikrohoo Sharafool-liz-zakereena, Ya Man Shookrohoo Favzoon Lishakereena,
Ya Man Hamdohoo 'Izzool-lil-hamedeena, Ya Man Ta'atohoo Najatool-lil-Moti'eena, Ya Man Babohoo Maftoo-hool-lit-talebeena, Ya Man Sabeelohoo Vazehool-lil-monibeena, Ya Man 'Ayatohoo Boorhannol-lilnazereena, Ya Man Kitabohoo Tazkira-tool-lil-moottaqeena, Ya Mar-rizqohoo 'Omoomoollit-taa'eena Val' Aseena, Ya Mar-rahmatohoo Qariboon Minal-Mohseneena:

O' Allah, Whose remembrance is an honour for those who remember Him! O' Allah, the gratitude to Whom is the success for the grateful!
O' Allah, Whose praise is a pride of the praiser!
O' Allah, the obedience to Whom is the salvation of the obedient!
O' Allah, Whose door is open to the seeker!
O' Allah, the path of leading to Whom is clear for the repentant!
O' Allah, Whose signs are proofs for the observers!
O' Allah, Whose book is (source of) advice to the pious!
O' Allah, Whose provision is common for the obedient and disobedient (alike)!
O' Allah, Whose mercy is close to the virtuous!
(76) For Cure from Leprosy
Ya Man Tabarakas-mohoo, Ya Man Ta'ala Jaddohoo, Ya Man Laa Ilaha Ghairohoo, Ya Man Jalla Sanaa 'ohoo, Ya Man Taqaddasat Asmaa'ohoo, Ya Myn-yadoomo Baqaa'ohoo, Ya Manil-' Azmato Bahaa'ohoo, Ya Manil-Kibri-ya'o 'Ridaa'ohoo Ya Mal-Ia Tohsan Alaa'ohoo Ya Mal-Ia To'addo No' maa'ohoo

O' Allah, Whose name is Glorious! O' Allah, Whose honour is Exalted! O' Allah, there is no deity except him O' Allah! great is His praise O' Allah, Whose names are sacred! O' Allah, Whose existence is Eternal! O' Allah, Whose glory is His ornament! O' Allah, Whose greatness is His covering! O' Allah, Whose favours are countless! O' Allah, Whose bounties cannot be enumerated!
(77) For Disbursement of Debt
Allah-Hooma Inni As'aloka Be-lsmeka Ya Mo'eeno, Ya Ameeno, Ya Mobeeno, Ya
Mateeno, Ya Makeeno Ya Rasheedo, Ya Hameedo, Ya Majido, Ya Shadeedo, Ya Shaheedo

O' Allah! Verily I beseech Thee in Thy name O' the Helper! O' the Trustworthy! O' the
Manifest! O' the Powerful! O' the Firm! O' the True Guide! O' the Praiseworthy! O' the
Glorious! O' the Strong! O' the Witness!
(78) For Love & Affection
Ya Zal' Arshil Majeede, Ya Zal-Qavlis sadeede, Ya Zal Fael E Rasheed, Ya Zal Baqsheel Shadeed, Ya Zal-Va'de Val-Va'eede, Ya Man Hoval-Valiyool-Hameedo, Ya Man Hova Fa'alool-lema Yoreedo Ya Man Hova Qareeboon Ghaira Ba'eedin, Ya Man Hova 'Ala Koolla Shai'in Shaheedoon, Ya Man Hova Laisa Be-Zallamil-lil-Abeede

O' the Lord of the Glorious' Arsh (Throne)!
O' Allah, Whose words are right! O' the Master of great deeds!
O' the Master of promise and threat!
O' Allah, Who is Guardian and the Most Praised one!
O' Allah, Who is the Mighty Doer, of whatsoever He wills!
O' Allah, Who is near and not far! O' Allah, Who is witness of everything! O' Allah Who is not the least cruel to His slaves!
(79) For Freedom from Prison
Ya Man La Shareeka-Iahoo Vala Vazira, Ya Man La Shabiha-Iahoo Vala Nazeera, Ya Khaleqash-shamse Val-Qamaril-Moneere, Ya Mooghi-Yal-Baa'esil-Faqire Ya Razekat-tiflis-sagheere, Ya Rahemash-Shaik-hil-Kabeere, Ya Jaberal'Azmil-Kaseere, Ya 'Ismatal- Khaa'efil- Moostajeere, Ya Man Hova Be-Ibadehi Khabeeroom Baseeroon, Ya Man Hova 'Ala Koollee Shai'in Qadeeroon:

O' Allah Who has no partner and no adviser!
O' Allah Who has no equal and no match!
O' the Creator of the sun and the bright moon!
O' the Enricher of the poverty stricken!
O' the Provider of sustenance to small childs!
O' the Merciful to the very aged ones!
O' the Joiner of broken bones!
O' the Protector of the frightened shelter seekers!
O' Allah, Who is all-Aware and All-Seeing of His slaves!
O' Allah, Who is Powerful over everything!
(80) For Prosperity
Ya Zal-Joode Van-ne'ame, Ya Zal-Fazle Val-Karame, Ya Khaleqal-Lavhe Val-Qalame Ya Bari'az-zarre Van-nasame, Ya Zal-Base Van-niqame, Ya Moolhi-mal' Araba Val Ajame Ya Kashifaz-zorre Val-Alame Ya ' Alemas-Sirre Val-Hamame Ya Rabbal-Baite Val-Harame, Ya Man Khalaq al-Ashyaa'a Minal' Adame:

O' the Master of generosity and the Bestower of the bounties! O' the Gracious and Magnanimous! O' the Creator of the (Preserved) Tablet and the Pen! O' the treator of ants and men! O' the Inflictor of punishment and Retaliator! O' the Inspirer of the Arabs and the Ajemites! O' the Expeller of pains and grief! O' Allah, the Knower of the secrets and mysteries! O' the Lord of Kaba and Haram! O' Allah, Who has created things out of nothingness!
(81) For Temple Headache
Alla-Hooma Inni As'aIoka, Be-lsmeka, Ya Fa'elo, Ya Ja'elo, Ya Qabilo, Ya Kamilo, Ya Fasilo, Ya Fazilo Ya 'Adilo, Ya Ghalibo, Ya Talibo, Ya Vahebo

O' Allah! Verily I beseech Thee in Thy name, O' the Doer! the Creator! O' the Acceptor! O' the Perfect! O' the Gracious! O' the Separator! O' the Just! O' the Dominant! O' the Seeker! O' the Generous!
(82) For Cure from Ulcer
Ya Man An'ama Be-Tavlehi, Ya Man Akrama Be-Joodehi, Ya Man Jada Be-loot-fehi, Ya Man Ta'azzaza Be-Qoodratehi, Ya Man Qaddara Be-Himatehi, Ya Man Hakama Be- Tadbeerehj, Ya Man Dabbara Be-'llmehj, Ya Man Tajavaza Be-Hilmehi, Ya Man Dana Fee O'loovehi, Ya Man 'Alafi Zonoo-vehi

O' Allah, Who graciously bestower His bounties on us!
O' Allah, Who honoureth us with His Charity!
O' Allah, Who rewardeth us out of His benignity!
O' Allah, Who maketh us respectable with His Might!
O' Allah, Who decreeth wIth His knoWledge!
O' Allah, Who forbears (errors) with His forbearance!
O' Allah, Who is near us inspite of His Exaltation!
O' Allah, Who is Exalted despite of His nearness!
(83) For Cure of Back Pain
Ya Myn-Yookhloqo Ma Yashaa'o, Ya-MynYaf'alo Ma Yashaa'o, Ya Myn Yahdi Myn-
Yashaa'o, Ya Myn-Yozillo Myn-Yashaa'o, Ya Myn-Yo'azzibo Myn-Yashaa'o, Ya Myn-
Yaghfiro Myn-Yashaa'o, Ya Myn Yoizzo Myn-Yashaa'o, Ya Myn Yozillo Myn-Yashaa'o Ya Myn Yosa-viro Fil-Arhame Ma Yashaa'o, Ya Man Yakhtasso Be-Rahmatehi Myn-Yashaa'o:

O' Allah, Who createth whatever He liketh! O' Allah, Who doeth whatsoever He liketh! O' Allah, Who guideth whomsoever He liketh: O' Allah, Who leaveth mislead whomsoever He liketh! O Allah, who punisheth whomsoever He liketh! O' Allah, Who forgiveth whomsoever, Heliketh! O' Allah, Who fashioneth in the vomb as He liketh! O' Allah, Who choseth for His Mercy whom He liketh!
(84) For cure of pain in right side of body
Ya Mal-lam Yat-takhiz Sahebatan Wa La Waladan, Ya Man Ja'ala Le Koolle Shai'in Qadra, Ya Mal-Ia Yooshriko Fee Hookmehi Ahada, Ya Man Ja'alal Malaa'ekato Rosolan, Ya Man Ja'ala Fis-samaa'ay Borrojan Ya Man Ja'alal-Arza Qararan, Ya Man Khalaqa Minal-Maa'ay Basharah, Ya Man Ja'ala Le-Koolle Shai-'in Amadan, Ya Man Ahata Be-Koole Shai'in 'IIman, Ya Man Ahsa Koolla Shai'in 'Abadan:

O, Allah, Who has neither wife nor child! O' Allah, Who createth everything in a fixed measure! O' Allah, Who has no partner in His Rule! O' Allah, Who appointed angles as messengers! O' Allah, who made constellations (Zodiac stars) in the sky! O' Allah, Who made the earth a place of Stay! O' Who created man from water (Semen)! O' Who fixed a
period for everything! O' Allah, Whose knowledge encompasses everything! O' Who knows the number and quantity of everything!
(85) For cure from pain of waist
Alla-Hoomma Inni As'aloka Be-'lsmeka Ya Av-volo, Ya Akhiro, Ya Zahiro, Ya Batino,
Ya Barro, Ya Haqqo, Ya Fardo, Ya Vitro, Ya Samado, Ya Sarmado!

O' Allah I Verily I beseech Thee in Thy name O' the First! O' the Last! O' the Manifest! O' the Hidden! O' the Virtuous! O' the Right! O' the one O' the Unique! O' the Independent! O' the Eternal!
(86) For cure from Spleen Pain
Ya Khaira Ma'roofin 'Oorefa Ya Afzala Ma'boodin 'Obeda, Ya Ajalla Mashkoorin Shokera, Ya A'azza Mazkoorin Zookra, Ya A'la Mahmoodin Homeda, Ya Aqdama Mavjoodin Toleba, Ya Arfa'a Mavssoofin Voosefa, Ya Akbara Maqsoodin
Qoseda, Ya Akrama Mas'oolin So'ela, Ya Ashrafa Mahboobin 'Olema

O' the best recognised of all the recognised! O' the best of all to be worshipped! O' the Greatest of those whom thanks are due! O' the Most remembered! of all who are remembered! O' the Most Praiseworthy of all those who are praised! O' the Eternal Self-Existing Who is sought! O' the Highest of those who are praised! O' the Greatest of the aims which are sought after! O' the Most Liberal Who is besought! O' the Noblest friend Who is Known:
(87) For cure of Headache
Ya Habibal-Bakeena-keena, Ya Sayyadul Mootavak- keleena, Ya Hadi- Yal-Moozil-leena, Ya Vali -yal-Mo'meneena, Ya Anisaz-zakereena, Ya Mafza'al-Malhoofeena, Ya Moonjeya sadeqeena, Ya Aqdaral-Qadreena, Ya A'lamal'Alemeena Ya Ilahal-Khalqe Ajmaeena:

O' the friend of those of weepers! O' the Refuge of those who trust in Him! O' the Guide of the misguided! O' the master of the faithful! O' the Friend of worshippers! O' the shelter of the sorrowful! O' the Redeember of the truthful! O' the Mightiest of all! O' the Ominent! O' the God of the entire creation!
(88) For cure of for head Pain
Ya Man 'Ala Faqahara, Ya Mam-Malaka Faqadara, Ya Man Batana Fakhabara, Ya Man
'Obeda Fashakara Ya Man 'Ose-ya Faghafara Ya Mal-la Tahveehil-Fikaro, Ya Man La Yoodriko-hoo Basaroon Ya Mal-la Yakhfa 'Alaihe Asara' Ya Razeqal-Bashare, Ya Moqaddera Koolle Qadarin:

O' Allah, Who is High and Dominent: O' Allah, Who is Master and powerful! O' Allah, Who is Hidden and All-Aware (of every thing)! O' Allah, Who is Worshipped and Who appreciates! O' Allah, Who is disobeyed and yet He forgives! O' Allah, Whom thought cannot encompass! O' Allah, Whom eyes cannot see! O' Allah from Whom nothing is concealed! O' the Provider of sustenance to mankind! O' Allah, Who ordained all destinies:
(89) For cure of Incontenance of Urine
Alla-Humma Inni As'aloka Be-Ismeka Ya Hafizo, Ya Bario, Ya Zari'o Ya Bazikho, Ya Farijo, Ya Fate-ho, Ya Kashifo, Ya Zamino Ya A'amiro, Ya Nahiyo

O' Allah' Verily I beseech Thee in Thy name O' the protector! O' the Maker! O' the Creator! O' the High! O' the Grantor of Relief! O' the Revealer! O' the Victorious! O' the Disclosers! O' the Guarantor! O' the Commander! O' the Prohibitor!
(90) For cure of Umbilical Pain
Ya Mal-la Ya'amool-Ghaiba Illa Hova, Ya Mal-la Yasrefoos Soo'a Il1a Hova, Ya Mal-la Yakhloqool-Khalqa Illa Hova, Ya Mal-la Yaghfirooz zonnooba Illa Hova, Ya Mal-la Yotimmoon Ne-mata Illa Hova, Ya Mal-la Yoqallebool-Qolooba Illa Hova, Ya Mal-la Yodabbirool-Amra Illa Hova, Ya Mal-la Yonazzilool-Ghaisa Illa Hova, Ya Maf-la Yabsotoor-rizqa Illa Hova, Ya Mal-la Yohyil-Mavta Illa Hove:

O' Allah, besides Whom no body knows the secrets! O' Allah none drives away clamities except Him! O' Allah, besides Whom creates Him! O' Allah, besides Whom nobody forgives sins! O' Allah, besides Whom nobody perfects the bounties! O' Allah, besides Whom none changes the minds! O' Allah, besides Whom none manages affairs! O' Allah, besides Whom no one sends the reins! O' Allah, besides Whom no one increases sustenance! O' Allah, besides Whom no one quickens the dead:
(91) For cure of Stone in Bladder
Ya Mo'eenaz-Zo'afaa'ay, Ya Sahebal-Ghoora-baa' ay, Ya Nasiral-Avli-yaa'ay, Ya Qahiral-'adaa'ay, Ya Rafe'as-samaa'ay Ya Anisal-Asfi-yaa'ay, Ya Habib-al-Atqi-yaa'ay, Ya Kanzal-Foq-araa'ay, Ya Ilahal-Aghni-yaa'ay, Ya Akramal-Koramaa'ay!

O' the Helper of the weak! O' the Companion of the poor! O' the Helper of (His) friends! O' the Overpowerer of the enemies! O' the Elevator of the sky! O' the Genial to the chosen ones! O' the Friend of the pious! O' the Treasure of the indigent! O' the Lord of the rich! O' the Most Benign of all!
(92) For Cure of Piles
Ya Kafiya Min Koolle Shai'in Ya Qaa'emo Ala Koolie Shai'in, Ya Mal-la Yooshbehohoo Shai'oon, Ya Mal-la Yazeedo Fee Moolkehi Shai'oon, Ya Mal-la Yakhfa 'Alaihe Shai'oon, Ya Mal-la Yanqoso Fee Khazaa'enehi Shai'oon, Ya Mal-Iaisa Kamislehi Shai'oon, Ya Mal-la Yaghrabo 'An'ilmehi Shai'oon, Ya Man Hova Khabeeroon Be-Koolle Shai'oon, Ya Man Vase'at Rahmatohoo Koolla Shai'in

O' the Self-Sufficient from everything! O' the Established over everything! O' Allah! nothing is like unto Him O' Allah: nothing extends His Kingdom O' One, from Whom nothing is hidden! O' Allah! Nothing discreases His treasure O' Allah! nothing is like unto Him O' Allah! nothing is hidden from His knowledge O' Allah, Who is All-Aware of everything! O' Allah, Whose mercy extends to everything!
(93) For Cure from Ulcer
Alla-Hoomma Inni As'aloka Be-Ismeka Ya Mookremo, Ya Moot-imo, Ya Moon'imo, Ya Mo'tee, Ya Moghni, Ya Mooqni, Ya Mofni, Ya Mohyee, Ya Marzi, Ya Moonji

O' Allah! Verily I beseech Thee in Thy name O' the Generous! O' the Provider! O' the Bestower of bounties' O' the Bestower of gifts! O' the Enricher! O' the Giver of shelter! O' the Destroyer! O' the Quickner! O' the Satisfier! O' the Agreeable! O' Allah, Who grants salvation!
(94) For cure of Nose Pain
Ya Av-vala Koolla Shai'in Wa A'akheera Ya Ila'aha Koolla Shai'in Maleekahoo, Ya Rabba Koolle Shai'in Wa Sane'ahoo, Ya Bariaa'o Koolle Shai'in Wa Khaliqahoo Ya Qabizo Koolle Shai'in Wa Basitahoo, Ya Mobde'a Koolle Shai'in Wa Mo'eedohoo Ya Moonshe'a Koolle Shai'in Wa Moqadderahoo, Ya Mokav-vina Koolle Shai'in Wa Mohavvilahoo, Ya Mohye-ya Koolle Shai'in Wa Momeetahoo, Ya Khaleqa Koolle Shai'in Wa Varitha

O' the First of all and the Last! O' the Lord everything and its Master! O' the Lord Charisher of everything and its Fashioner! O' the Controller of everything and its Extender! O' the Beginner of everything and its Returner! O' the originator of everything and its Estimator! O' the Creator of everything and its Alteror! O' the Quickner of everything and its Destroyer! O' the Creator of everything and its inheritor!
(95) For cure of Stomach Pain
Ya Khaira Zakerin Wa Mazkoorin, Ya Khaira Shakerin Wa Mashkoorin, Ya Khaira Hamedin Wa Mohmoodin Ya Khaira Shahedin Wa Mash-hodin, Ya Khaira Da'in Wa Mad'oovin, Ya Khaira Mojeebin Wa Moojaab, Ya Khaira Moonesin Wa Anisin Ya Khaira Sahebin Wa Jaleesin, Ya Khaira Maqsoodin Wa Matloobin, Ya Khaira Habibin Wa Mahboobin:

O' the Best Rememberer and the Remembered! O' he Best Appreciater and the Appreciated! O' the Best Praiser and the Praised One! O' the Best Witness and he Witnessed! O' the Best Inviter and the invited! O' the Best Responser and the Responded! O' the Best Companion and the Consoler! O' the Best Friend and Companion! O' the Best desired and sought for! O' the Best Affectionate and Loved!
(96) For cure from knee Pain
Ya Man Hova Leman Da'aho Mojeeboon, Ya Man Hova Leman Ata'ahoo Habiboon,
Ya Man Hova Man Hova Ila Man Ahabbahoo Qareeboon, Ya Man Hova Lemanistah-
fazahoo Raqeeboon, Ya Man Hova Beman Rajaho Karimoon, Ya Man Hova Beman 'Asaho Halimoon Ya Man Hova Fee' Azmatehi Rahimoon Ya Man Hova fee Hikmatehi 'Azimoon, Ya Man Hova Fee Ehsanehi Qadeemoon, Ya Man Hova Beman Aradahoo 'Aleemoon:

O' Allah, the Responser to him who calls 'Him! O' the Friend of him who obeys Him O' the One, who is close to Him who loves Him! O' the Protector of one who seeks protection! O' Allah Who is Generous to him who is hopeful of Him! O' Allah, Who is forbearing to one who disobeys Him! O' Allah Who is Merciful inspite of His Grandeur! O' Allah Who is Great in His wisdom! O' Allah, Who is Eternal in His Benevolence! O' Allah, Who is all-Aware of one who seeks Him!
(97) For cure of Throat Pain
Alla-Hoomma Inni As'aloka Be-lsmeka Ya Mosabbebo, Ya Moraghghebo, Ya Moqallebo, Ya Mo'aqqebo, Ya Morat-tebo, Ya Mokhav-vefo, Ya Mohazziro, Ya Mozak-kiro, Ya Mosakh-khiro Ya Moghyyero:

O' Allah! Verily I beseech Thee in Thy name O' the Primal Cause! O' the Creator of desire! O' the Changer (of hearts)! O' the Inflictor (of punishment)! O' the Organiser! O' the Awful! O' the Saver! O' the Reminder! O' the Subjector! O' the Displacer!
(98) For Acceptance of Legitimate Desire
Ya Man 'llmohoo Sabeqoon, Ya Man Va'dohoo Sadeqoon, Ya Man Lootfohoo Zahiroon, Ya Man Amrohoo Ghaleboon, Ya Man Kitabohoo Mohka-moon, Ya Man Qazaa'ahoo Kaa'enoon, Ya Man Qoranohoo Majidoon, Ya Man Moolkohoo Qadi-moon, Ya Man Fazlohoo 'Aminoon, Ya Man, Arshohoo 'Azimoon:

O' Whose knowledge is eternal' O' Whose promise is true! O' Whose benignity is manifest! O' Whose command is over-ruling! O' Whose Book is clear and final! O' Whose judgement is inevitable! O' Whose Quran is Glorious! 0' Whose rule is ternal! O' Whose favour is common to all! O' Whose Arsh (Throne is Heaven) is great!
(99) For cure of Pain in Foot
Ya Mal-la Yash-gholohoo Sam'oon ' An Sam'in, Ya Mal-la Yamna'ohoo Fay'loon 'An Fay'lin, Ya Mal-la Yoolhihay Qavloon, An Qavlin, Ya Mal-la Yoghal-litohoo So'aloon 'An So'alin, Ya Mal-la Yahjobohoo Shai'in ' An Shai'in Ya Mal-la Yoobre- Mohoo Ilhahool-Mooleh-heena Ya Man Hova Ghayato Mooradil-Mooreedeena, Ya Man Hova
Moontaha Hemmil' Arefeena, Ya Man Hova Moon-taha Talabit- Talebeena, Ya Mal-Ia Yakhfa 'Alaihe Zarratoon Fil'Alameena

O' Allah! listening to one individual does not prevent Thee from listening to others simultaneously O' Allah! doing of one thing does not prevent Him from doing other things simultaneously O' Allah! the speech of one person does not make Thee needless
of the simultaneous speeches of others O' Allah! one request does not make the forgetful of other requests O' Allah! the sight of one thing does not prevent Him from seeing other things simultaneously O' Allah! the plaintive cries of those who weep and lament do not bother Him O' Allah! Who is extremity of the efforts of saints O' Allah! Who is extremity of the seekers O' Allah! from Whom not a single particle in the worlds is hidden from Him
(100) For cure of Pain in leg
Ya Halimal La Ya'jalo, Ya Jawadal La Yabkhalo, Ya Sadeqal La Yookhlefo, Ya
Vah-habal La Yomilla, Ya Qaahiral La Yooghlabo, Ya 'Azimal La Yoosafo, Ya
'Adlan La Yaheefo, Ya Ghani-yal La Yaftaqero Ya Kabiral La Yasghoro! Ya Hafezal La Yaghfolo
O' who is Forbearing and does not make haste! O' the Generous Who is never miser! O' the True who never breaks the promise! O' the Munificent who never regrets! O' the Dominant who is never overpowered! O' the Great who is indescribable! O' the Just who is never oppressive! O' the Rich who is never needy, O' the Great who does not become
Small! O' the Protector who does not neglect! Glory be to Thee there is no deity but Thou Help us! Help! Save us from the fire of hell O' Lord!

Sobhanaka Ya Laa Ilaha Illaa Antal Ghavsal-Ghavsa: Khallisna Minan-Nare Ya Rabbe, Ya Rabbe, Ya Rabbe:
O God, our Sustainer! Deliver us, save us, rescue us from Hell-fire!
And grant us well-being and pardon and appoint us to Paradise, Thy sacred abode, together with the righteous - through Thy forgiveness, O Protector; through Thy grace, O Most Forgiving
For the sake of these noble Names and glorious attributes I beseech that Thou grantest blessings to our master Muhammad, and to his Family and Companions, to the number of his good works
In the Name of God
God suffices
There is no god but God
God is witness
Say: He is God
What God wills is
My Sustainer is God
Blessed be God
Exalted be God
I trust in God
God will suffice you against them and He is All-Seeing, All-Knowing
Glory be unto Thee! There is no god but Thee Mercy! Mercy!
Thy praises I cannot count; Thou art only as Thou praisest Thyself!
O God * O Most Merciful * O Compassionate * O Most Forgiving * O Accepter of thanks I beseech Thee through the Beautiful Names Thou recountest about Thyself, and Thy elevated attributes and all Thy words, that Thou forgivest me, and my parents, and my master Said Nursi and the students of the Risale-i Nur, and all believing men and women, and Muslim men and women, the living from among them and the dead I beseech that Thou bestowest upon us such mercy that will leave us in no need of the mercy of Thy creatures, other than Thee And answer our needs and give us what we request in this world and the next And appoint for us when we depart this world, happiness, witnessing, blessings, and good tidings And grant Muhammad, May blessings and peace be upon him, ample reward from us as is his right and as he deserves And do not leave us to our own devices even for the blinking of an eye, nor to those of any of Thy creatures And settle our affairs and guard us in Thine eye, which never sleeps, and preserve us through Thy irresistible strength, O One of Glory and Munificence!
We beseech that Thou avertest from us and from all those who bear these Names the tribulations of jinn, men, and satans, earthquakes, and the crumbling of mountains out of fear of Thee; and plague and pestilence, the evil eye, bodily pain, and all other tribulations And preserve us from every sort of evil and bad thing And bestow upon us well-being, safety, and good in this world and the next, through Thy mercy, O Most Merciful of the Merciful
And grant blessings to our master Muhammad, and to all his Family and Companions
And all praise be to God, the Sustainer of all the worlds

Ne de bana ben katan bir şeddem var.
Ne elimi tutan bir harf,
Ne anlam katan bir harekem...
Kalakaldım sayfalar ortasında.
Bir okuyan bekledim,
Bir hıfzeden belki...
Gölgesini istedim bir dostun med gibi…
Sızım elif sızısı...

CEVŞEN İNGİLİZCE Sdfghj15
Sayfa başına dön Aşağa gitmek
https://kutluforum.yetkinforum.com